Sunday, August 15, 2010

Toronto Island



Toronto is a really fantastic city, not only for the very friendly people but also for its many wonderful places to visit. I've visited many famous spots and I think the nicest place in the city is Toronto Island. It's a great place because you can totally relax and and enjoy nature. This summer is memorable and unforgetable for me because Toronto is an awesome city!
Irene - Taiwan


Last weekend I had a super awesome time with one of my best friends on Toronto Island. We stayed there for nearly a whole day and we had a lot of fun swimming in the water, sunbathing, biking, picnicing, and having a nice nap on the grass. I had such a sweet time and I will never forget any second of that day!
Jo An - Taiwan


I visited Toronto Island and had a great time there. I went with my best friend there and had fun riding a bike. We sunbathed. The wind was very comfortable and the view of Toronto was amazing! Toronto Island was my best experience in Canada!
Sanio - Taiwan


In my opinion the nicest place I've visited in Toronto is Toronto Island. If you're stressed or you need time for yourself, ust take a boat from the port and in a few minutes you'll discover the calm atmosphere of the island. Toronto Island offers a lot of activities. You can rent a bike or a canoe, you can go to the beach or have a BBQ while watching Toronto's beautiful skyline in the evening. While on the island you'll think you're far away from Toronto but you can actually get back to the city in about ten minutes. It's amazing!

Adrian - Spain