Friday, August 6, 2010

Niagara Falls


On my first weekend in Toronto I went with some friends to Niagara Falls. On our way we first went to Niagara-on-the Lake. Niagara-on-the-Lake is a very beautiful town and we had lunch in a little restaurant before travelling to Niagara Falls. We took a boat at Niagara Falls and it was spectacular! After that we looked around the city and returned to Toronto.
Laura - Spain


Niagara Falls is the most fantastic thing I have ever seen! You must take the Maid of the Mist boat ride and really get "into" Niagara Falls! If you have that experience it will be unforgettable! I'm glad that I chose to come to Canada and stay at CISS Trinity to study.
Gary - Taiwan


I went to Niagara Falls on the first weekend I stayed here in Toronto. I also got to see the countryside area called Niagara-on-the-Lake. It was amazing and very beautiful. The Niagara Falls area was very similar to Las Vegas.
Luis - Spain


I got to visit Niagara Falls while staying in Canada. The falls are wonderful. We went on a boat and got very close to the falls. It felt powerful. I took a lot of photos and I will never forget it.
I-Chieh - Taiwan


The nicest place that I visited in Canada is Niagara Falls. It was amazing! Take the boat ride because it is the best option. If you go on the boat you will get very near to the falls and you will feel the power of the water falling down. The view will be incredible too! I will return to Niagara Falls at some point in the future.
Javier - Spain