Saturday, August 14, 2010

Canada's Wonderland


My special experience in Toronto was going to Canada's Wonderland on Wednesday August 11th. It was very cool because we played some exciting games and tried to do everything that was available in the park! My favourite part of Wonderland is all the different roller coasters. We had to line up and wait to go on the roller coasters but the rides were amazing! I love Toronto!
Noah - Taiwan


I think that going to Wonderland was my favourite part of Toronto. It is very different than Taiwan and for me that made it fun!
Zoe - Taiwan


Toronto is a really nice city and I will never forget it! There are a lot of interesting places to visit in and around the city. One of my favourite places in Canada is Wonderland. It has many thrilling rides and I had a wonderful time visiting the park with some of my friends!
Jones - Taiwan